• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap M1009 for sale

chicklin

Okay, so I jumped the gun on the M1009 I just picked up. I really don't have the time for it and (the wife says) I need to work on finishing the basement.

Anyway, my OD sickness is your gain. 1985 M1009. It's a pretty solid truck, but needs a few things:

- front tranny seal
- a couple batteries
- floor pans
- front inner fender skirts

Runs great, tranny shifts smoothly. $200 of sheet metal from LMC and a $7 seal and it'll be in good shape. Look for the classified ad to appear soon as it's approved. It will be listed at $2200 but I would take $2k if you'll just come get it. Clear Missouri title. PM if interested

Westech

CPL
RE: Re: RE: Cheap M1009 for sale

I have a really good one coming from OH. Not to pee in your cheerios but I got it rust free for 2k. With all the work that one needs I don't think your going to get what you want /need for it.

chicklin

Re: RE: Re: RE: Cheap M1009 for sale

Westech said:
I have a really good one coming from OH. Not to pee in your cheerios but I got it rust free for 2k. With all the work that one needs I don't think your going to get what you want /need for it.
Was yours from GL? Yeah, it was probably a bad buy, and if it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it and continue to work on it, no big deal, but the wife would probably prefer it was gone.