• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap M35A3, I'm eating my words...

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome and congrats on your win. That looked like a nice truck. I saw a winch truck in OH go for around $10-11k. There's not a lot out there, but they seem to be coming out in greater numbers recently.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recovry4x4 said:
Looks like it fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
And it landed right on it's nose. I've never seen a "good looking" A3. I'm not a fan myself.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yes , Welcome to the Steel Soldiers any military truck is a good find and the A3's will be controvisial in many minds due to the way they chose to modify the duece. I think you will find this site a wonderful addition to your truck. You will find many of your questions answered here.

Check the Members map because we have some great members in Washington State and the Northwest that might be able to help you. That truck will be great in Iowa they can go through lots of water.

It will great to see pictures of your truck when you get it.

Pawnshop

dwelch said:
IM new to this group,just purchased a a3 last nite on gl in wa,was wondering if anybody know how much the ones with winch went for last month?are there a lot of these out there?
I do not know what the winch trucks sold for, but there are not many A3s out there, glad it went to a SS member, welcome aboard!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks