• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap M880 on Ebay!

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, It went pretty cheap, except for the fact that it was a deadbeat bidder :twisted:
Will be relisting it again today. Body is pretty rusted but engine & drivetrain are very good.
If it wasn't so cold here now I'd part it out and scrap the rest, would net about $1000 that way. :?

FrankUSMC

Bob, I wish you were closer to North Carolina, I would be handing you cash.....say, the Marines are building back up again, and they are still looking for a few good men...you could drive it down to me. You still fit in your blues don't you?
One of the few, Frank

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Cheap M880 on Ebay!

FrankUSMC said:
Bob, I wish you were closer to North Carolina, I would be handing you cash.....say, the Marines are building back up again, and they are still looking for a few good men...you could drive it down to me. You still fit in your blues don't you?
One of the few, Frank
:lol:
Well I gave my Dress Blues away to a new young Marine years ago. They would have needed to be let out a little anyway :oops: I'm guessing since I'll be 47 next Friday, that the Corps isn't interested in having me back though.

Anyway I just re-listed the M882 on ebay