• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

check out my "new" M1009

firecontrol86

I'm pretty new to this site, but with a lot of searching and research on here I decided to go pick up a M1009 from a local dealer. And the day after I got it all the glow plugs went out. So replaced those with my wife(after one broke off in the precombustion chamber I had to fish out) and it runs like a champ. I'm sure I'll be on here a lot more now especially as things come up. Here's a couple pics, I'll post more when the weather is better. Later guys and gals.

Jake
IMG_1025.jpg
IMG_1026.jpg

firecontrol86

not bad at all, just a little on the floorpans(under a lot of mud). the dealer said it came from wyoming, so i guess that's why it's not a rolling tetanus shot. just saw your sig too, what kind of FC were you?

Sajer

Thought I recognized that truck. She was in good shape and ran well, outside of a few dings in her. That one was thrid on my list of trucks to buy when i was there and bought mine.

firecontrol86

Wow, she must be hot to be able to replace glow plugs.
yeah, she is! i don't know what she's doing with a guy like me!

Nice truck. Dual sliding rear windows....sweet!

Welcome to the site!
thanks! i bet my future passengers will appriciate that too!

Thought I recognized that truck. She was in good shape and ran well, outside of a few dings in her. That one was thrid on my list of trucks to buy when i was there and bought mine.
yeah, there weren't a whole lot left to choose from and this one had the least amount needed to do.

thanks for all the compliments guys, hopefully i'll be seeing some of you around! later

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks