• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check Out This Booty!!!!

hdexpert

NO, not that kind of booty!!!:-D Just picked up my M105 from Creekside and it had a few goodies in it and is a newer trailer-manufactured in 1985-score!!! Kip had a party over the weekend and I sold some of the goods-pioneer rack and tools, bottle jack, safety triangles and snatch block. Enjoy the pics!!

Attachments

dpsmith

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take some more pictures of the spare tire rack on the front. I like that idea! LOOKS LIKE IT'S NEVER BEEN USED!

Last edited:

hdexpert

Maybe you should go bye a lottery ticket. Oh wait you already hit the jackpot.:drool:
Yes I did!! When I previewed the trailer I saw there were items in the trailer, just didn't know the extent of it. Hopefully I can sell most of it to pay for the trailer so I can keep it. If not, it'll be for sale soon!!

Happyland1410

I just picked up my trailer from GL last week and all of those "standard" items were missing from my trailer. Do I need to file a claim with GL? :wink:

Seriously, congratulations on the nice trailer!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree, take some pics of the tire holder. That would free up some space!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks