• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check out this deuce Gettin'er done!

BimmerPower

Banned
Is there a media section on this site that we can post to or am in the wrong forum? Anyways, the youtube link:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW8b57222EY&NR=1[/media]

kc5mzd

I have a m35a2 that makes a knock kinda like that. On mine it is coming from the air compressor. It doesn't have any kind of filter on the compressors intake. I think it must have swallowed something? It still works for now...

deuceman51

I'm going to that school in August, I know the instructors that were in there and that kid was an idiot. I also told them to let me know when it goes to DRMO, so I know not to bid on it, lol.

50shooter

I feel sick to my stomach. I just bought from the Camp Dodge auction. Sure hope I didn't buy that one...although it really doesn't matter. I'm sure most of the trucks get beat sufficiently regardless. It's one thing to imagine how hard they are on them but it's another to have video evidence

What is the story with the knocking?

tgarrisoniv

I have a m35a2 that makes a knock kinda like that. On mine it is coming from the air compressor. It doesn't have any kind of filter on the compressors intake. I think it must have swallowed something? It still works for now...
did you get this fixed yet? mine has an air compressor knock as well... i think it sucked up mud... would be nice to see a rebuild on one.

check yout filter on your air comrpessor, there is a spring, metal plate and hard cork filter in there, mine had broken and thats what was causing my knocking. Theres a thread i just started about it with pictures and diagrams of the pieces i found