• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Checking in from Cincinnati, Ohio area

OhioCummins

Just checking in from Warren County, Ohio. Been lurking around the forum, but finally made a account :D. Been wanting a M35a2 for a few years now... Looking to buy one here in a few weeks now. Any thing i should look out for? A guy in Wayensville, Ohio has had some on CL for $4500 so im going to go look at them sometime

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from michigan , there are alot of good members in your area who I am sure can point you in the direction of a good deuce.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just checking in from Warren County, Ohio. Been lurking around the forum, but finally made a account :D. Been wanting a M35a2 for a few years now... Looking to buy one here in a few weeks now. Any thing i should look out for? A guy in Wayensville, Ohio has had some on CL for $4500 so im going to go look at them sometime

Welcome!
Do not buy any truck from anybody that does not have clear title in hand. If you don't see a title at the time of transaction, run away!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
there are alot of good members in your area who I am sure can point you in the direction of a good deuce.

That's funny. You said good members.

;-)

Welcome aboard. You can stop by Gimp's or my place to look and talk.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

Any thing i should look out for?
Look out for Gimpyrob......he ain't right.:cookoo:

He's a good troop.....a fountain of knowledge....would give you the shirt off his back.......but he ain't right.

Follow him down to the GA Rally in Oct........you'll meet a bunch of other good folks....that just ain't right either.

212sparky

Welcome from just over the border in Monroe. What part of Warren County are you from? If you need help let me know i am close and usually going to and from Morrow on the weekends in my M35a2.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks