• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chevy M-1009 Blazer Glow Plug Module

Edward_Martis

Does anybody know where I can get a glow plug module (new) for the M-1009 Blazer at a decent price ?????? Memplis Eqipment wants $ 425 for the module and the plastic case with wires..................Thanx .............

MB4/94

I just got one thru the Chevy dealer for $108.00. It's an Oldsmobile part number but any GM dealer can order one for you.

Edward_Martis

Chevy M-1009 Blazer Glow Plug Module (controller card)

Thanx to all for the info. It really helped, Quikie question.....Is the Oldsmobile p/n 12034592 also for the civilian Blazer ? I always thought that the civ. model and mil. glow plug modules were different............

IRWFO

RE: Chevy M-1009 Blazer Glow Plug Module (controller card)

I do know that 12034592 is the one you need. I do not know if the Old's Module is the same or not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks