• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chicago Area to Boston, MA

Boatcarpenter

Not being a wise guy Martin, but I would say the cost of getting there, a towbar, some fuel, some chow, maybe a motel one night and enjoy the experience of getting them back yourself.:driver:.
Or get two drivers and run them both back.

BC

chevyCUCV

Ditton on the road trip.:driver:
You have two so you can drive one with the other in tow until it breaks, and then switch.
Plus jaymcb has a m109a4 as backup. lol

Always love the recovery threads, good luck however you decide.

martinwcox

LOL - not sure Jay fancies 2,000 mile round trip in the M109A4

I have yet to decide on these trucks, just doing the 'how much is it really going to cost to get home' calculations.

Kalashnikov

I would drive one back! But it seems like it would be overall better to buy one local. There are plenty around here for a decent price.

cluless

Hey Martin,

I'm about 55 miles west of you near worcester. I am having one shipped from Minn. to mass.
Right at $2500.00 for one. If you need info let me know and I will forward the shippers info.

cluless

That's OK ! The quality and condition of this piece made it worth the investment to me.
I tracked everything within 300 miles of here that was for sale and still found this to be more to my liking.

boomer

Martin, I saw your post regarding those trucks. You seem unsure, as first you are are looking for help for transport or someone to help you decide-to drive them. Then you offer them to ryan. That will never happen, he's too cheap. (disclaimer) That's what I hear from some of the MV club guys. Along with the M1009 he wrecked.
So- did you get them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks