• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Choosing Custom Plates

jpekarek

Well I have decided that I will be able to keep the truck. I was able to sell some other crap and pay off a few bills and get the Wagoneer almost finished up, just need a torque converter now and a couple of weekends in the shop. I was able to work double shifts for 3 weeks and that paid off big.

So I will be applying for custom plates and need some suggestions. I assume that others have custom plates but have not seen any threads with truck names or pictures of people's plates. For my family and I the truck is kind of a big toy and they want to name it something special or funny.

So now the brainstorming begins.....

AlphaTread

How many letters can you use? Here in AZ we get seven. If you can use that many you could go with "TNKA TRK" (tonka truck)... I agree with ColdWarrior on the "GI JOE" if you could get it!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had this one on my M725 years ago. I haven't gotten a custom plate since, but perhaps when the money is flowing a bit more on this end.

Second one is just one I thought was funny....

Attachments