• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Christmas 2010 Toy Drive

Stan Leschert

Please post here, what you are planning to do, and then put up pics, which show your success.

Every local drive will probably require a sub- thread, for co-ordination purposes, but this one thread will better show all people, the kind of incredible members who hang out here.

Soon I will post the results our our drive (last Year) and I expect to see a bunch of... Toys For Tots... or whatever you are doing locally. Food drives and Christmas Hampers should also be posted here. Also Santa Claus Parades!

This way, if you need local help, be it donations or transport, it will be easier to find.

Thanks, Stan.

Last edited:

Stan Leschert

Bump!
Do your local Co-ordination and make your event happen.
Please post your results here.

It just makes it easier to show the rest of the world,
exactly why we drive Big, Fun, Green Trucks!

I'll post our Toy Drive pics this week. Let's see what you do.

This can only be good for our hobby!

Here is a teaser of some toys that we have collected.
Not quite enough to make me do multiple loads with the truck ....
YET! But We're working on it!

Attachments

Last edited:

Stan Leschert

Bump! Here we go.

Please post the results of what you are doing here. Toy drives, Parades, Lights... Christmas!

As was previously discussed, we need to have ONE thread to help tie all of our events together.
In this way, it is more than just a small town parade.

We can span countries and all be a part of the larger event.

Please make separate threads to co-ordinate the local events,
but this will help show what we are ALL doing.... Well you know what I'm typing about!

Stan Leschert

Last load of toys have been delivered.

The toy drive was a huge success.
1/2 of the toys that the Salvation Army will be giving out came from our North Shore Veterans clubs.
Royal Canadian Legion 118 & 114 and Army & Navy Airforce Vets #45.

I was honored to wear the Red Suit, and That was fun!!!
Toys go to boys and girls, who wouldn't otherwise have them!

Merry Christmas, from Stan, Karen,
and the Crew at the Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 118, North Vancouver, B.C.

... And Santa too!

Attachments

Last edited:

Heavysteven

Good to see you helping out others.

Seems like this year I have been just focused on taking care of myself and my wife.

Keep up the good work[thumbzup] Nice truck

bratpackdad

Well, I got a boo boo a while back so I had to sell the bird and hanger. Finsihed the deal at 1100 hrs today. At 1245 hrs I stopped by the local fire house and gave them a check for toys and what not. You can't take it with you fellas, and my kids are in the will.

Give what you can. ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks