• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Christmas Came Late

randygk

After 3 1/2 months the EUC's cleared on all 5 deuces we won and had them delivered about a week ago. 4 are hard tops and one a soft top, one with winch. 2 have Continentals, 2 have Whites, and one a Hercules (to match the deuce we already had). 2 of them are whistlers. I want to get one of the whistlers up and going to see if I prefer one or the other (the Coke- Pepsi thing). 2 of the trucks had been to Kuwait.
I noticed that some of the wheels are different looking, it seems the holes are smaller on some wheels. Perhaps someone could shed some light ont that. Also some trucks have a hole near grill on right side of truck (in front of horn) and some have solid sheet metal. What goes there? I guess I know whatI'll be doing in my free time.
Randy

AaronW

The hole might be for the swingfire heater system. The swingfire hole would be below the right headlight. pics help.

congrats!

Last edited:

gunboy1656

well first off....nopics

Then the wheels are different manufacturers, and eras. The hole in front of the horn is probably where the old (electric) horn was.

Seth_O

Congrat's! I'm in Cameron Park, nice to know there is a fellow deucer around. I have a bobbed '68 w/whistler and soft top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks