• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Christmas MV decoration contest - win a free year's membership

LwCwb08

My MTVR, took 1st place in Audubon NJ Christmas Parade on Nov 26th before I went into the Coatesvill VA PTSD program. Man I miss my family and driving that thing.

I parked it in the front of the yard and plugged it in until I return in February to remind the Neigbors that it isn't going anywhere anytime soon🤣

Attachments

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not really a decorated truck, but proud to help with Toys for Tots program. The STEM high school where I teach is a Toys for Tots distribution center. The students in our logistics program do all the receiving, sorting, order fulfillment, and help with delivery.

Here is this year's promo photo .

View attachment 886788
thumbnail_IMG_8344~2.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks