• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chrome stack deuce?

DeuceNewb

That was probably nelson. That is his dd. I don't have any pics but here is his vid from uwharrie [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9b0vXJ94k[/media]

toddm

The stack on my Duece is polished stainless, but the previous owner painted it to match the truck. Sorry no before pictures.

BugEyeBear

Chrome Stack on a Deuce?!?

Are you gonna put "Spinner Wheels" on it too?

Maybe some Neon Lights underneath, and a stereo with Booming Base???

(...just seems W R O N G to me......)

Mt Doom Field Owner

You put a chrome stack on your deuce and you are asking to be strafed by the first enemy aircraft that comes along! Just try hiding in the woods with one of those and every passing deer will run for cover!:wink:

BugEyeBear

WAAAY Back when I lived in L.A. I saw an H1 Hummer with Spinner Wheels, low profile tires, neon underneath, boom boom stereo, chrome EVERYWHERE, PINK velour interior, PURPLE exterior, mirrored windows, AND Hydraulics!!

It WAS Unique, but all I could think was "WHAT A WASTE!"

I've never seen a Deuce LOWRIDER though!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
OHHHHHH......the humanity!!!!!!!

I hope by now someone has taken that poor deuce on small axles out and performed an assisted suicide on it.

As for the Malibu Deuce.......there is a part of me that is drawn to it like the moth to the flame.

HUMMMMMM.....Gloss black M816 wrecker.....400 Cummins with Jake Brakes....13 speed Road Ranger trans.......twin chrome stacks.......black mudflaps with chrome nekkid girls on them.....twin chrome air cleaners on fenders.....chrome, heated west coast mirrors......twin air ride seats......spray on bed liner on wrecker bed deck......super singles on aluminum rims....boggles the imagination :cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks