• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
After 2 days ive finally got the hardware of the awning basically done i hope to get the awning on tomorrow then some 383 green sprayed on it and then have some shade to sit under !View attachment 862972
Just sitting here looking...
Darn good thing that the door swings IN on your habitat.
Otherwise, I guess the awning would have been darn near impossible.
Can't wait to see it setup and then you gotta find yourself some gaudy LED lights to hang from the front edge...

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just sitting here looking...
Darn good thing that the door swings IN on your habitat.
Otherwise, I guess the awning would have been darn near impossible.
Can't wait to see it setup and then you gotta find yourself some gaudy LED lights to hang from the front edge...
You can make the awning go just about straight out from the rolled up position those white arms have sliding tracts that adjust it to how low you want it and it unpins at the bottom if you want to have the legs to go straight down with the roll all the way out and you pin the legs to the ground with rods and im going to use a piece of a camo tank drape to hang on the long side to defuse the low lying sun

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So a sunny day finally came and i got the awning adjusted rite this time and squirted a little 383 on the uprights for now till i decide to paint or dye the fabric to green , So i took advantage of my new shade and this might be the new definition of REDNECK RIVERA !!!!! tIMG_2074.JPGIMG_2071.JPGIMG_2072.JPGIMG_2078.JPGIMG_2080.JPG

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is the lowest you can let the awning down and you still dont touch your head on the fabric when going up and down the stairs into the box but it will go straight out from the box for more shade when the sun is directly overhead !

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So a sunny day finally came and i got the awning adjusted rite this time and squirted a little 383 on the uprights for now till i decide to paint or dye the fabric to green , So i took advantage of my new shade and this might be the new definition of REDNECK RIVERA !!!!! tView attachment 863664View attachment 863665View attachment 863666View attachment 863667View attachment 863668
Looks really nice! Up high enough and the idea of being able to hang some camo netting out front might be really useful too. Good work my man!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks really nice! Up high enough and the idea of being able to hang some camo netting out front might be really useful too. Good work my man!
It has a valance grove left to slide what ever down the tube length . I need to drag the tank drape out and see whats left of it or just order some of the fake camo netting to use . I hate to waste the real stuff on a awning ! Now to figure out what to use to color the fabric o d green .

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It has a valance grove left to slide what ever down the tube length . I need to drag the tank drape out and see whats left of it or just order some of the fake camo netting to use . I hate to waste the real stuff on a awning ! Now to figure out what to use to color the fabric o d green .
Used to be that NAPA sold fabric dye.
That is what you need so it doesn't rub off.

ramdough

What brand of dye did you use ?

Duplicolor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks