• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You knuckle head!

Now, I WILL go get two LOTO cards in the morning. I have never played LOTO in my life. But will this one time. And if the cards are duds, You are in trouble.

I have been in the same situation, and all I could think about, was how stupid I will feel, (dead) when they find my body, just because I did not follow the safety rules. And every time I look in the mirror, that cute little scar on the side of my face reminds me I am not near as smart as I think I am. Now you got a story to tell all those under age girls about, and they will swarm all around you. I can see it now...................................
I didnt think of playing the pitty game with the girls ! When /if i get the feeling back in my face and im able to stand it feels like someone gave me novicane shots in the left side of my face !

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didnt think of playing the pitty game with the girls ! When /if i get the feeling back in my face and im able to stand it feels like someone gave me novicane shots in the left side of my face !
In the meantime, you have time to think up one helluva good story, lol. Yeah I remember Super Dave Osborne! How's your back today?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the meantime, you have time to think up one helluva good story, lol. Yeah I remember Super Dave Osborne! How's your back today?
Lets put it this way im taking my p brakes in a jug cause it hurts too much to get stood up but im sure thats to be expected everything im doing is from the bed but the pain pills keeping me good as long as i lay still but giving me cottenmouth like hell !

And ive been laying here thinking what a pain its going to be to get that cab up to put the latch back togeather so i can start trying to put all the fluid back in the resivor and bleed all the air out of the system which all that has to be done in the bedroom under the mattress and plywood what a pain it will be .

coachgeo

Lets put it this way im taking my p brakes in a jug cause it hurts too much to get stood up but im sure thats to be expected everything im doing is from the bed but the pain pills keeping me good as long as i lay still but giving me cottenmouth like hell !

And ive been laying here thinking what a pain its going to be to get that cab up to put the latch back togeather so i can start trying to put all the fluid back in the resivor and bleed all the air out of the system which all that has to be done in the bedroom under the mattress and plywood what a pain it will be .
reality sucks.... well in this case it pissy:geek:

Third From Texas

FACEBOOK? IF YOU WOULD SEND ME A LINK PLEASE ! And yea see the lengths i will go to teach safety to my brothers of the green and tan lol im like super dave if you remember that guy years ago getting beat to hell all the time !
I didn't use your name (hell, I don't even use my mine):

;P

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't use your name:

;P

Its all good i cant see the facebook stuff anyways a year or 2 back there system didnt recognize my laptop when i would log in and locked my account till i sent them a picture I.D. to which i refered them to kissing ever square inch of my butt so im locked out and SS is all the social media i need ! I was more concernd there were pictures of me with my head in such a bad way ! Cause it was rough !

Last edited by a moderator:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So maybe someone on here can put a psi gauge on a port a power cylinder and see what the psi is to lift the cab off the latch bar i curious to know how much weight my skull and face was holding from the cab on top of it ! At roughly 72 hrs in it took about 5 min to get feet on the floor and stood up ! The neighbors will call in a priest for an EXORCISM if they herd me trying to stand up !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To get a true weight you would have to measure the lifted point and my 2 behind the seat boxs are full of heavy shat 3 universal joints a u jouint puller slave cables lots of tools ! i will have to weigh the thing myself when i get to feelin better

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just checking in. Hows it going?
If i told you how the last 24 hrs looked here you would call immediate air strike on my coordinates to stop the insurgence of new pains and other problems ! With EXTREME PREJUDICE !!!!! LOL I had the great idea friday night to stop taking my pain pills cause they had baricaded the back door of the latrine to where i was swelling up like a beech ball so i in my infinte wisdom and have had seen all the episodes of HOUSE i too have a medical degree so i took a double daily dose of the bionic bunker buster laxitive and it all goes to a shiet sandwich at that point ! Upon awakening to to a bubbling calden sound at 4 am yday morning that i could feel with my fingers in the center of my chest just like watching a pot on full boil except its in my chest and it aint quiting so i start pouring all of my water bottle down my throat to try to extinguish my new cauldron but shes up on full boil ! So by 6 am the cannoneers are blasting a path thru the discharge port and by 7 am i have been forced to change postions FFP and my stalk to the dump site is done in a low belly crawl thru the high grass and my target is in arms reach and with not a second to spare the Main gun starts pounding out what became a 30 min bombbardment campaign that would have made any enemy buckle at the knees from the sheer horror and stinch that would stop a buzzard in their tracks !!!! And the loooong retreat back to the bed and the bubbleing is still there when i get back flat so im actually getting worried so a request was sent to the chow hall for some biscuits thinking maybe they would dilute the the problem and them plus 3 pepcid ac and it stoped and im almost as happy as i was when they drug me out from under the truck ( IM GONA MAKE IT ) SO im back on the pain pills cause we didnt like the pill free method at all ! Nothing uzzing out of my wounds anymore so thats good my trench in my forehead seems to be gettin more shallow but you would absolutely piss yourself to watch someone with a numb face and top lip trying to blow up a ballon its in the top 5 funiest things ive ever seen . I see/feel a slight improvement each day in my back ive been on my feet 3 times this weekend for a very short trip to the head and i will take that as progress and be happy ! And thank you for checking on me ive kept it under raps to just about all of my crew cause i couldnt go let them in anyways if they showed up but i havnt had a cigar since monday night and that make for a less than chipper attitude in my world cause they are in my humidor in the truck ! I had to watch a video yday on utube of people having a cigar to make me feel better ! O.A.O.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks