• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a song written about us Chucky. "I don't look good naked anymore".
I knew that was you peeking thru my window the other night when i was gettin into my SUPERMAN pj's !!!! I will have you know i look great in those mirrors at the state fair each year until i get thrown out for being naked !! I dont understand why their so uptight ?????

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 890490

I am too late. This is in Nürnburg. Several hundred yards of sporting shops. Who ever took this picture risked his life. The ladies there hate picture takers, and, if its a woman, she could easy go home in a cast.
FRAUENTORMAUE 80 HAUS 80 last time i was there GUY had his picture on the wall but no one would tell me why it was there ????? VIP i guess !!!

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 890490

I am too late. This is in Nürnburg. Several hundred yards of sporting shops. Who ever took this picture risked his life. The ladies there hate picture takers, and, if its a woman, she could easy go home in a cast.
20 years ago I toured through Europe, when I was in Amsterdam I walked down a perfectly normal street on my way to go check out some famous pancake house place. After dinner it was quite late walking back the same exact way only to find out I had walked through the same sort of street shown above but during the day it just looked normal! There is what looked to be a Persian family walking down the street. The husband had a goofy grin on his face, his wife look horrified, and the kids looked bewildered!

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
20 years ago I toured through Europe, when I was in Amsterdam I walked down a perfectly normal street on my way to go check out some famous pancake house place. After dinner it was quite late walking back the same exact way only to find out I had walked through the same sort of street shown above but during the day it just looked normal! There is what looked to be a Persian family walking down the street. The husband had a goofy grin on his face, his wife look horrified, and the kids looked bewildered!
But this was the favorite picture that I took of a very lovely waitress in Brussels. And that by the way is a very delicious beer that you should try if you can find it. Grimbergen Double. One of the oldest beers in existence, sometimes at BevMo.
The Grimbergen Girl.jpg

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But this was the favorite picture that I took of a very lovely waitress in Brussels. And that by the way is a very delicious beer that you should try if you can find it. Grimbergen Double. One of the oldest beers in existence, sometimes at BevMo.
View attachment 890938
Oh I forgot to mention that photo has been officially titled: "mugs and jugs"!

Guyfang

Staff member
In the 80's my Father and Step Mother came for a short visit. They wanted to see The city of Nürnburg. We walked all over, and on the way back to the car, we walked through the Frauentor. My Step Mother asked why it was called Frauentor. I mumbled something and started to head to the car. But no, she just had to see some cat houses. I told her that the Ladies there took a REAL dim view of women walking and looking on "their" street. But no, that was not good enough. Well, we did not pass by three of the cat houses, before the "Unfriendly" welcome got so unfriendly, that we turned around and beat a hasty retreat. The Ladies there are NOT to be fooled with. One night I saw some fool place his hand on a spectacular "Breastwork". The young Lady, picked up a 3 pound ash tray, and wacked this fool up side his head. THEN the bouncer came out. Cant fix stupid? Oh yes you can!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the 80's my Father and Step Mother came for a short visit. They wanted to see The city of Nürnburg. We walked all over, and on the way back to the car, we walked through the Frauentor. My Step Mother asked why it was called Frauentor. I mumbled something and started to head to the car. But no, she just had to see some cat houses. I told her that the Ladies there took a REAL dim view of women walking and looking on "their" street. But no, that was not good enough. Well, we did not pass by three of the cat houses, before the "Unfriendly" welcome got so unfriendly, that we turned around and beat a hasty retreat. The Ladies there are NOT to be fooled with. One night I saw some fool place his hand on a spectacular "Breastwork". The young Lady, picked up a 3 pound ash tray, and wacked this fool up side his head. THEN the bouncer came out. Cant fix stupid? Oh yes you can!
I also have the same regard as Clint Eastwood did in UNFORGIVEN ! You better be nice or in a hole you go !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WHERE? I don't see neither hide nor hair.....I know I'm blind, but I was sure you could see and take excellent pictures!
LOL only thing i can assure here lately is theres a much better way than how im doing anything ! Its the red and white up under the corner of the bottom side cab by the hook where the rubber engine flap hangs down on the flap and the real narrow piece of the bottom lip of cab and the cab up picture was from the weekend before the best shot to see the small piece of of airlift beam between the exaust flex pipe and the airbag cab support where my forehead was at and the cab hook coming in just above my right ear on my skull and my back /shoulder had to be supporting alot of the cab weight but im positive my skull had alot of pressure like in a vise !lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks