• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

Guyfang

Staff member
Chucky said:
On the passenger side mount with the army antenna i couldnt ever get anywhere near good enough swrs were high i wanted to try to use it but ni dice plus it slaps everything in town its so tall with both pieces screwed together but it looks cool lol !

If you only knew how many thousands of G.I.'s, had destroyed how many thousands of German Beer signs with the antenna set up, you would die from laughter.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So ive just spent the last 2 days with such a great bunch of folks at the TN/WINDROCK RALLY and picked up lots of bargains from the vendors and as usual other members like @swbradley1 and his wife brought me that awesome snatch block and the 2 of them kept us all crying laughing all day friday we sat under some shelters and it drizzeled all day but it didnt matter @clinto and @patracy had some great pooo stories (you would have had to been there ) While @Recovry4x4 and @wheelspinner kept the pot stirred for sure ! Im leaving out alot of names to protect the inocent but the whole thing was a smashing success as far as im concerned so those of ya that didnt make it youve got a year to figure it out and bring your favorite off road vehicle and try to see some of the 75,000 acres with your family or somebody elses !

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So ive just spent the last 2 days with such a great bunch of folks at the TN/WINDROCK RALLY and picked up lots of bargains from the vendors and as usual other members like @swbradley1 and his wife brought me that awesome snatch block and the 2 of them kept us all crying laughing all day friday we sat under some shelters and it drizzeled all day but it didnt matter @clinto and @patracy had some great pooo stories (you would have had to been there ) While @Recovry4x4 and @wheelspinner kept the pot stirred for sure ! Im leaving out alot of names to protect the inocent but the whole thing was a smashing success as far as im concerned so those of ya that didnt make it youve got a year to figure it out and bring your favorite off road vehicle and try to see some of the 75,000 acres with your family or somebody elses !
I did collect my poo off @swiss 's porch.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just buttoning up my transmission upgrade on my rally jeep and i have 11 months 3 weeks to try to get her road ready i didnt get all the bugs worked out in time for this year so maybe by next year ! Behold the only 13 speed trans in a yj jeep !IMG_3377.pngIMG_3378.pngIMG_3379.png

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking Jeep, Chucky! And I see you're already prepared for when it breaks down 😆
Thanks ! My old friend from my teen years has been daily drivin his cj5 since 1974 and him and his dad taught the rest of us how to go off road and come home in one piece mostly to bring at least 1 towbar in the woods ! Cause tow trucks cant usally get to where you broke a jeep but one can bring another back to civilization and its easy to drop the axle end of the driveshaft and flat tow it behind anything! These thing arnt much over 3000 lbs ! He also reminded me the other day what JEEP stands for JUST EMPTY EVERY POCKET ! I have enjoyed bringing this one back to life ! The parts are cheaper /lighter / than working on my 1083 its like my rehabilitation build for my back to finish healing up ! And the parts are cheaper than going to rehab lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks