• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

Guyfang

Staff member
So, that door opens a few inches? Ingress/egress for folks or just the cat?
You can, if your careful, walk on the panels. But only on the sides, only when the place where you put your foot down is over a cross brace under the panel, and only if you are not some 260 pound person. I worked for almost ten years putting up PE. Lots of the guys did it. Not me, or not often. I never felt really agile enough to get my feet every time on the right place. And after breaking my left foot in five places, my balance was never good enough to chance it. Most of our on roof guys were younger, lighter and more daring. One of the few times I did it was during a lightning storm. I did not care much if I had broken a hundred panels on the way off that roof. And, did not miss one step. Fear is good!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Panels also come off to be moved since as @chucky should take notice is that not all RV parks, or places to take rigs to be parked are in the sun. I can park in one nice spot and move the panels up to 250' to find sunlight.
L M F A O !!!! You think i would be caught dead in an RV park ???? Trust me when i tell you no Rv park on the planet would let you or me even step out of our trucks on the property ! Remember i told you first all you will hear is ( AW HELL NAW ! ) Leave or im calling the cops !! I built my stuff to NOT hang out with CAMPER DAN & family ! Im going for R rated heavy smoking/drinking / LEWD & LASCIVIOUS ACTS not to be confused with wholesome family values in any way ! Like Sam Kinison goes camping !images.jpg

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
Here its done differently. When your empty, you lay the krug down on the table, on its side. That her cue!

This is one for you. Pewter lid, for keeping out the bugs. But NEVER leave it open unless you are drinking from it. When you leave it open, everyone who put his krug on top of yours, gets a free round.

1702425674253.png

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here its done differently. When your empty, you lay the krug down on the table, on its side. That her cue!

This is one for you. Pewter lid, for keeping out the bugs. But NEVER leave it open unless you are drinking from it. When you leave it open, everyone who put his krug on top of yours, gets a free round.

View attachment 912580
Darn German drinking games! Who knew?? I can try that with trucks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks