• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The next time you think your fit, try this. That's 19 liter beer krugs. The weight of a kuug? 1300 grams. A liter beer? 1000 grams. Total? a little over 5 pounds. times 19? About 95 pounds. The record for a man is 28 Krug.

View attachment 912597
Is that a German sport? She appears about to collapse.... Fourth Quarter? Simpler to put keg on dolly roll around and fill individual mugs..... fresher also, no sweat in a persons beer. I give her kudos though, shes getting it done!

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that a German sport? She appears about to collapse.... Fourth Quarter? Simpler to put keg on dolly roll around and fill individual mugs..... fresher also, no sweat in a persons beer. I give here kudos though, shes getting it done!
Dont spoil em !!!!!! They will get like these lazy waitresses we have over here !! Do yall want to see a menu ??? Yea if you can drag it over here i will help you get the heavy thing up on the table !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need a new restaurant, Mr.Chucky....LOL
I grew up in many my grandfather owned half a dozen at one point and his pet peve was a waitress to decide you were fine with a cup of coffee they might have picked a steak if you put a menu in front of them and the bank likes me paying the rent this month ! Unless you can recite every word and price on the menu give them a menu they might change their mind ! It made sense to me !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I grew up in many my grandfather owned half a dozen at one point and his pet peve was a waitress to decide you were fine with a cup of coffee they might have picked a steak if you put a menu in front of them and the bank likes me paying the rent this month ! Unless you can recite every word and price on the menu give them a menu they might change their mind ! It made sense to me !
Placing a menu is part of the job, items memorized or not. I've know many hard working, hustling, attentive waitresses. Experienced crappy ones too. They're like the population....through the gamet. Carrying 45 tons never was an excellent characteristics of good service in a restaurant, in my opinion. Politeness, attentiveness, and promptness? Different story....

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Placing a menu is part of the job, items memorized or not. I've know many hard working, hustling, attentive waitresses. Experienced crappy ones too. They're like the population....through the gamet. Carrying 45 tons never was an excellent characteristics of good service in a restaurant, in my opinion. Politeness, attentiveness, and promptness? Different story....
Fully agreed !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks