• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
So did you have cruise ins in the cemetery much ?
Yes I did while jamming out "Another One Bites the Dust" or cruising past churches during service with "Hell's Bells" jamming out. 1979 Lincoln Continental built by Andy Hoton Associations 1 of 25 built. Had 400 BB engine, dual straight exhaust, comp springs, bigger carb and would smoke the tires if I didn't snap the driveshaft.

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes I did while jamming out "Another One Bites the Dust" or cruising past churches during service with "Hell's Bells" jamming out. 1979 Lincoln Continental built by Andy Hoton Associations 1 of 25 built. Had 400 BB engine, dual straight exhaust, comp springs, bigger carb and would smoke the tires if I didn't snap the driveshaft.
So how does the hearse's story end? Badass ride, by the way

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
So how does the hearse's story end? Badass ride, by the way
Thanks,
Made some memorial moments not everyone can say they did in life. Not much of a story more of a "dead end" ended with being too poor to keep it 20 years ago. Not much of a story, more of blew transmission for second time couldn't get it off the businesses parking lot fast enough, got towed without telling me and then they wanted exorbitant amount of money to get it out of impound so towing yard "legally" stole it.
I got the laugh laugh cause "AFTER" they chopped it up to bag it and all other stupid schit and devalued the car did they find out it was a rare car that was in car shows and only one of few left.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well @Rhino 5/4 has slipped out of the Lone Star yet again with more contraband and has found his way back to Nashville so if we/I come up missing YALL start looking in all the seedy places first ! They will be more able to guide you in the rite direction where we were seen last ! And come HEAVY !!!!

Rhino 5/4

Well @Rhino 5/4 has slipped out of the Lone Star yet again with more contraband and has found his way back to Nashville so if we/I come up missing YALL start looking in all the seedy places first ! They will be more able to guide you in the rite direction where we were seen last ! And come HEAVY !!!!
We are being have.... at least until my daughter gets graduated this afternoon! Thanks Chucky for the smoke and joke today.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a great day ! started out with gun play at the Glock store and i might ad a very HOT little asian gal in tight pajamas working behind the counter was iceing on the cake then on to premium cigar smoking ! And there might have been liquid refreshments in there its all a blur now ! But for the life of me i dont understand why 5/4 didnt take me to the graduation ???????? Cause i was really in the giving mood to offer a place to live for some of those NOW HOMELESS college girls ! I could have made a real difference in some of their lives !!! So i was forced to spend the rest of the day at the office (TWIN PEAKS)
Grueling work !

Rhino 5/4

What a great day ! started out with gun play at the Glock store and i might ad a very HOT little asian gal in tight pajamas working behind the counter was iceing on the cake then on to premium cigar smoking ! And there might have been liquid refreshments in there its all a blur now ! But for the life of me i dont understand why 5/4 didnt take me to the graduation ???????? Cause i was really in the giving mood to offer a place to live for some of those NOW HOMELESS college girls ! I could have made a real difference in some of their lives !!! So i was forced to spend the rest of the day at the office (TWIN PEAKS)
Grueling work !
How selfish of me. Yes would have been a great opportunity for some advanced studies for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks