• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cincinnati area Veteran’s Day Parade, NOV 6

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few preliminary photo's I got with my phone...just thought I would share. Thanks again guys for having me down, looking forward to getting together again. Notice in the last picture Gimpy was too good for all of us and had to park as far away as possible. :lol:
He is just being safe. Hate to have his truck roll over on someone.rofl

XanRa

i hope to god gimpy washed his truck before he went lol, i passed it one friday and it was coated in quite a nice bitof mud

im sorry i didnt make it i was wiped when i got home today and that was around 12ish... i dont remember i kinda passed out and just woke up lol

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nope, no time for washing it. I was helping another member fix his brakes so he could attend the parade. I'd rather see more people able to honor our veterans than be "pretty".

jw4x4

Hey- I am trying to identify everyone in the group pic. Cut me some slack. I thought I did good by remembering to bring my camera.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'd love to get one of those 7.5 tons out to Haspin to see how the IFS does. I wonder if IFS would make it harder to roll back over...

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to all who made it out. It was good to see the usual gang, and meet a few new guys (CW3Topher and DFD2010-A).

Gimpy is holding the "Best Military Unit 2010" Award in the group pic above. :beer::jumpin::not worthy:

To Todd Haley: hope you are healing up buddy, we'll see you on the next one.

Thanks for the pics, JW and DFD2010-A

[thumbzup]

davey8943

Guys,

I can't believe I just now saw this thread.. I guess I should check in more often!

I would have loved to have met everyone, and honored veterans at the same time... Sounds like I better pay more attention for the next parade.

Dave

CW3Topher

I just wanted to say I had a great time this weekend at the parade. It was nice to get out and meet some of the folks from here, and put a few miles on my new truck. It is a bouncy ride on I75 though :)

jw4x4

Have you called the shop and discussed the matter with them? You need to get your "Beast Off Road Team" window decals.