• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cincinnati area Veterans' Parade, Sunday, NOV 6

bugwugger

I might be in as well . I need to find a J pipe before then thought.... lost time around here on my project. PM me for local J pipe I can pickup from u.

jamieboy

Hey Junkyard, do you have room for one more if the m-893 will make it up from Lexington?
If not might come up and have coffee or something!! Thanks...

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff- I plan on being there with my m-1009. Sure enjoyed this one last year. JW
I was wondering if you were going to pop in JW. See ya there.[thumbzup]

Should I be there around noon? Is the Frisches near by?CT
I originally said we should try for 2 hours early, but at least an hour early is fine. I looked at the map and there is a Frisch's just up the street from our staging lot on Montgomery Road. I will go directly to the staging lot, but if anyone wants to make a run to Frisch's that is ok.

Last edited:

Sevin7

I have been looking for an excuse to drive the M1009 on a trip of about that length as well as return a spare tire to the Cincinnati area. If I can get a babysitter for the two youngest, I will come.

augiedoggy

I have been looking for an excuse to drive the M1009 on a trip of about that length as well as return a spare tire to the Cincinnati area. If I can get a babysitter for the two youngest, I will come.

Hope you can make it down Shawn; don't lose any sleep over that square spare; already put one of my spare spares on 'er! (I know :cookoo:)

Vondy

I'm an idiot! Got the steering wheel locked and the key is on my pov key ring that is at the shop getting fixed.:mad: I won't make it today, but won't miss it next time, sorry guys.

augiedoggy

I'm an idiot! Got the steering wheel locked and the key is on my pov key ring that is at the shop getting fixed.:mad: I won't make it today, but won't miss it next time, sorry guys.
Cut the lock and come on down!
Sorry you won't be there Vondy, We'll be honoring you anyways!

The day could not have been nicer.
It was my first SS event and I enjoyed meeting everyone and participating.
Looking forward to doing it again.
Thanks for organizing this Jeff.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Imagine my surprise when I was standing there and Gimpy told the 12 Girl Scouts, five Mothers and one little boy they may want to ride in my truck instead of his...........

Thanks Augie for taking the pic and getting proof.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks