• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cincinnati mini meet

bugwugger

TimeFriday, August 26 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm

LocationJim Brown Stadium, Goshen

ForeveryoneMore Infofrom Bill Shepherd
To all Goshen High School graduates and veterans or those who are still serving in the US Military:

On August 26th, the first Goshen home football game is Veterans/Active Military night. The high school will be honoring those who are still serving or have served in the military. We are coordinating a fly-over at the beginning of the game as the National Anthem is played. We are hoping to have F-16... Fighters f...ly over but can't promise that as of yet.

We do have another group that has confirmed they will fly over in WWII planes during the National Anthem if we need them and they will be flying over during halftime as all the veterans/current military will be invited to come on to the field to be honored as I am singing "Proud to be and American". If you are a Goshen graduate and know of an active duty military person that may be home on leave or a veteran please let them know about this event. We are hoping to have this be an annual event at Goshen.

If you haven't had the chance to see the Veteran's Memorial in front on the high school, please make time to do that! Thanks to all who participated to put this in front of the high school honoring all Veterans past, present and future as well as the Goshen Local Schools for making this happen for us!

Thanks and hope you can make it! --Bill Shepherd

bugwugger

TimeFriday, August 26 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm

LocationJim Brown Stadium, Goshen ohio 45122

ForEveryoneMore Infofrom Bill Shepherd
To all Goshen High School graduates and veterans or those who are still serving in the US Military:

On August 26th, the first Goshen home football game is Veterans/Active Military night. The high school will be honoring those who are still serving or have served in the military. We are coordinating a fly-over at the beginning of the game as the National Anthem is played. We are hoping to have F-16... Fighters f...ly over but can't promise that as of yet.

We do have another group that has confirmed they will fly over in WWII planes during the National Anthem if we need them and they will be flying over during halftime as all the veterans/current military will be invited to come on to the field to be honored as I am singing "Proud to be and American". If you are a Goshen graduate and know of an active duty military person that may be home on leave or a veteran please let them know about this event. We are hoping to have this be an annual event at Goshen.

If you haven't had the chance to see the Veteran's Memorial in front on the high school, please make time to do that! Thanks to all who participated to put this in front of the high school honoring all Veterans past, present and future as well as the Goshen Local Schools for making this happen for us!

Thanks and hope you can make it! --Bill Shepherd

i would like to get some members to join me please.
call or text mark 513-498-9334

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks