• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

City Hall problems?

Lorax

Ain't neighbors great? The 2 brothers covered in the original post, years ago after a hurricane came through, helped the very neighbor that made the complaints, clear trees from the neighbor's house/yard. How soon people forget who their friends are.

Most of my neighbors have made compliments on the MVs in my backyard, and said "they'll know where to go when the next hurricane hits". While it's uncomfortable for people to say they'll make use of other people's preperations, it's nice to know that the neighbors that made those statements at least can see a use for such vehicles.

An update on the two brothers. The codes listed on the friendly city hall letter do not refer to vehicle regulations for private use. The codes refer to commercial use only. It's beginning to sound like someone at CH made an assumption.

Power to the people, and all that.

davidkroberts

i also think that any codes they may pull against you will be for a commercial vehicle. Read the codes and zoning requirements then polietly tell them this is a free country and get lost. Sounds like you have over-zealous neighbors that like deciding what people can do on private property. Probably some nonsense about property values.......

Bozor1000

Lorax said:
Ain't neighbors great? The 2 brothers covered in the original post, years ago after a hurricane came through, helped the very neighbor that made the complaints, clear trees from the neighbor's house/yard. How soon people forget who their friends are.

Most of my neighbors have made compliments on the MVs in my backyard, and said "they'll know where to go when the next hurricane hits". While it's uncomfortable for people to say they'll make use of other people's preperations, it's nice to know that the neighbors that made those statements at least can see a use for such vehicles.

An update on the two brothers. The codes listed on the friendly city hall letter do not refer to vehicle regulations for private use. The codes refer to commercial use only. It's beginning to sound like someone at CH made an assumption.

Power to the people, and all that.
Yeah I want to see what happens in the next hurricane when that neighbor needs help. I would tell him to kiss my a#%. I'm all for helping neighbors, but when one rats you out for something stupid-You ain't my neighbor anymore! I'm glad where I live. We live in a Cul-de-Sac and the neighbors are cool. Most of us have horses, goats, and chickens. We have four adult horses, 1 colt and a butt load of goats. The chickens also. Nothing like having a rooster for an alarm clock!!!!!