• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

City is Messing with my deuces.....

Chanhyx

Sorry my mistake for posting dead link.......Try to see if I can get the ad back up and updated.....and no the cop didn't have a warrant and yes the property is posted No Trespassing...I guess it doesn't apply to LEO when they see an outstanding issue, and per the city ordinance I'm not within the law, it sucks when I pay tax (rent to the city) for the property and cannot do on it what I want, I guess it's just all about the revenue....Thanks again and I'll get the add back up and updated
Monty

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry my mistake for posting dead link.......Try to see if I can get the ad back up and updated.....and no the cop didn't have a warrant and yes the property is posted No Trespassing...I guess it doesn't apply to LEO when they see an outstanding issue, and per the city ordinance I'm not within the law, it sucks when I pay tax (rent to the city) for the property and cannot do on it what I want, I guess it's just all about the revenue....Thanks again and I'll get the add back up and updated
Monty

The link works for me.

WildWolfman

links good, from your earlier post, I was expecting one to be missing the cab, axles everywhere, puddles of oil, and a big "f-you cops" painted on the side of one, and here i thought california was a pain...

FreightTrain

Banned
Hee hee hee,For around $45 each I could get Alabama vintage vehicle tags for them(only problem they would be in my name....) and the zoning Nazis couldn't touch them....Hee hee hee.I really want that dead one(is it the one with the 2x4 roll bar?)

pittdog

go move the city with one !!!! If they tell me ,.. i'll take out Barnny Fifes office out with it... get my budy down the street and his m-813 to help.... get the town hall to !!!:razz:

bkwudzhom

If you could get them here to Ga. I have the space. Other than that use their own system against them. Quick sale to friend or family around town and keep a "bill of sale" on hand for proof of date purchase. By the time they find them they will have to start procedings for them again and it wil buy you more time. When they do find them, sell them to the next friend on the list! Might tick them off but oh well!
Jody

Chanhyx

Just to update, I gave away my parts truck today for 600 bux the guy got a steal, I got the other 2 titled with antique plates to get the city off me but if anyone is loking for a good running deuce with title send me a pm, I'm gonna get the brakes bled so there's a nice firm pedal and get em up to snuff, Thanks again for all the responces.....
Monty

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks