• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Civil War / Military Show Feb 21 / 22

tankdriver

All age periods are invited to bring you vehicle. If you do there is no cost involved. I plan on having the 37mm, 57mm, and the 3” there. If you haven’t seen them, come on by.

If you just want to sell some stuff please call them for tables. He is trying to make this into a Military Show rather than just a Civil War Show.

Al Harvey

Is there a website for the show or is the flyer the only thing? Also is it all indoor or will it be indoor and outdoor? I'm thinking about coming down if we can get things together. I'd could probably bring the M151A2 down and some display stuff depending on room. Also probably got some stuff I can bring down to sell that's WWII era.

tankdriver

Is there a website for the show or is the flyer the only thing? Also is it all indoor or will it be indoor and outdoor? I'm thinking about coming down if we can get things together. I'd could probably bring the M151A2 down and some display stuff depending on room. Also probably got some stuff I can bring down to sell that's WWII era.
No website. Everything is inside at the Ag center. But let me know as soon as you can and I'll make sure they leave room for yours. All displays are free, but if you want sell tables, contact the number on the flyer to purchase tables.

If you bring a vehicle, they'll also give you a free BBQ dinner Sat night.

Hope to see you there. I'll be around the WC63 and the 57mm.

Last edited:

Al Harvey

Well with the crappy weather we have been having, I don't think we are gonna be bringing anything down. But we are gonna try and see if we can at least get away to come check out the show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks