• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Civilianized deuce tanker

Dieselsmoke

Here's one ya don't see often. My friend Gene in Reno built this for a customer at Stead Airport to fuel his private plane collection...

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
THAT'S SWEET!!!

Really nice looking REO deuce. Bet it cost a bundle to get it to look like that. I really like the old Air Force red/white/blue with white star in blue circle on the back.

Dieselsmoke

Wallew, you gonna be at the shoot next weekend in Cheyenne Wells? I'll be on the firing line playing safety officer. Headed out on Wednesday, will be there Thursday afternoon.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was planning on it. But it appears I may end up on Mother in law duty. Not that I mind. We finally got my MIL to move out from Boise to Denver. At 89, the move has been a little disconcerting. But shes starting to set her own routines and just needs our support.

So I will probably pass this year. Next year for sure, as I was looking forward to it this year, but am a very patient person.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks