• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Civy wagon to military slant back

As mentioned before go to G503 or Ebay and look for "beltfed":grd:, Austin has converted his to a hard top with the ring mount and countless add on minus the rear sponses. I have taken a ride in it and at first glance I thought it was a mil issue, but then noticed aua it was an H1 with all the bells and whistles I wish I had on my M998.

nattieleather

I have a new NOS military dash pannel that I will be removing the gauges from to use on another project. If you interested in the pannel less gauges to then put 12v gaugues in like from VDO pm me and we can work something out.

The Hmmwv was designed to be moduler to a point. So the conversion you seek should not be to difficult. Just the cost of parts and your time involved to make the needed modifications.

wgtactical

I've purchased everything to convert this one to a slant back. I'm putting the late variant gun ring with the gearbox operator...just as soon as I can finish the V150 and V100 we're working on...

Attachments