• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CJ10A Info Thread

Rebelpride

Had a Jeep CJ10A Aircraft Tug and through lots of searching found some manuals. But I have since sold my tug and figured that I would share what I had. So if you have one or are thinking about buying one here's some useful info for you.

Rebelpride

CJ10

I currently have CJ-10a Door Seal prototypes ready for production release in late 2017 early 2018. These are going to be higher quality than original with super soft rubber and made in the US. These would be to replace the part numbers 8053259 and 8053258. I am looking to figure out what the interest is out there to set my numbers for the first production run. Please respond to let me know.

gerrykan

I also would be interested.
Please send me a PM(Private Message) with details if you move forward with this.
I don't always have time to get on here everyday, and might miss a post.

flattyjeeps

I currently have CJ-10a Door Seal prototypes ready for production release in late 2017 early 2018. These are going to be higher quality than original with super soft rubber and made in the US. These would be to replace the part numbers 8053259 and 8053258. I am looking to figure out what the interest is out there to set my numbers for the first production run. Please respond to let me know.
Did you ever get these into production. Just picked up a CJ10A and replacing door seals is on the list to repair

rimrocker

please call me i need a few sets of these cj10a tug seals thxs steve 928 606 0404 az.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks