• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

clansman info

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting that. There is good info on the site, I used some for working out adapting the vehicle mount to hang the PRC-352 in my M1009's and running off vehicle power.

Cheers

Wile E. Coyote

Yes...thanks much for the link. Lots of Clansman stuff is starting to show up here in North America thanks to the almost complete absence of anything electronic being released by our own military, and Clansman has always been a complete mystery to me.

There's another site here: VMARSmanuals which has some of the Clansman manuals (though you have to be a member for access to some of them) -- click on the 'index of documents available online' for a look at some of the stuff you can download.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks