• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

clansman major sale

KsM715

What are the chances someone over there would like to trade an ex-mod land rover for a M715? My dad was a LR fan and owned 2 series II (I think thats the model designation) when I was a kid. I learned to drive a manual trans in one of them. I would love to own a RHD LR.

m880 unimog

dont see why not-shipping would be scarry-im in bonneville racing at speedweek next year....we are shipping a iso container over...

KsM715

dont see why not-shipping would be scarry-im in bonneville racing at speedweek next year....we are shipping a iso container over...

Hmmmm................. stick a LR in that container and you can take a M715 back with you. I'd even get it to Utah for you.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a feeling much of it will end up in Africa just like much USA iron ends up in South America.