• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clark truck parts inc M54A3

Smokindieseldually

That is only a file photo not the actual truck for sale...and if it was the the truck it would be for sale ,not on sale...thirdly their is not a set price,only a starting point,so it's impossible to tell if it's a "nice" deal or not. Now dont let this come off in the wrong way,but please, put more thaught,effort and planning into your posts on this site,has a Canadian(although on the opposite coast) I do not need to be embarrassed.We must try and maintain a good working relationship,show some intelligence, some dignity and also integrity towards our fellow American military vehicle enthusiast.

bambulle

sorry smokindieseldually but please bare with me im from quebec wich make me a french canadian and if i offensed anybody with my post im really sorry

sincerly
max

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
$10000 is a bit steep for a starting price and $45000 as a top price could buy me a peice of armor. also i think BAMBULLE asked a legitimate question and there was NO WAY he could offend anybody with it, on the other hand i could find SDDs response offensive, just my 2 cents

Smokindieseldually

Another point I should make,is that a truck from Clark is going to be a good solid truck.They can also legally be imported to Canada with minimal effort on either parties behalf,being from Canada you take what you can get,your are not privvy to the "deals" U.S citizens are able to come across.Although with some research and lots of spare time,importation can be feasable and legal.The greatest advantage you have is being on the east coast,therefore eliminating the added acquisition cost of the dreaded transport issue,simply and easily load up,pack a lunch and drive it! Well more or less anyway...lol

Smokindieseldually

And I might also add that not once in any post did I mention or suggest in any reference to BAMBULLE that anybody would be offended by his actions or his question.And nobody should be offended by my response I was simply stating the facts.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Easy gents! Or we'll have to call out the Mounties!!

Hey! An M-V question is an M-V question. We'll get it all figured out.

Thanks to both new members for your interest just the same.

My experience with Clark Truck has been very positive. I bought a headache rack from a pipeline truck and they shipped it quickly and the cheapest they could. They answered all of my questions and were very friendly! I would gladly do business with them again.

Good luck and let us know how you do. Post pics!

madsam

You know, I never thought about it. As a US citizen, we do have a little more advantage on getting trucks because we can get the EUC from GL. As most of the stuff out there was US mill stuff, that does make a difference. I assume there are some exporters, probably like this Clarks. So if you are not a US citizen, you can't buy from GL?

rmgill

Ug-oh, don't get between the Canadians they might throw rocks or hockey sticks at ya! :wink:

Max, Clark trucks DOES have very good trucks. But they're aimed primarily at nations that they can export refurbished trucks to OR working companies that need the trucks for daily work in off road industrial applications and are willing to pay the premium. They're not cheap. If you can talk them down do so, you may or may not have issues. You could look at other trucks from other dealers as well (White Owl or Memphis for example). What are you looking for a hobby vehicle or a working vehicle?

Also, are there not 5 tons to be had in CAnada? I though Can-Forces had similar trucks in service. There are surplus sales of the vehicles up there are there not? I'm not trying to discourage you from buying here, I'm just wondering at the costs of getting it shipped from the US up to Canada. Now, you might be able to find some for sale in PA or better yet New York which would be a relatively short drive for you over the border to go inspect before you buy.

L1A1

Hello
I've had a little experiance with Clark truck parts over in Poca, WV and I can say that their operation is pretty impressive! They do a lot of business with forign Gov'ts (export) and with logging & mining industries so they're not going to sell any junk. With that being said, they are not going to "fool around" with the pricing on their trucks either. Clark deals with customers who buy in volume so they are probably not going to be willing to "wheel & deal" with a individual who is buying 1 truck. That's just my 2cents worth. Good Luck in your search!
Matt

Smokindieseldually

In regards to Canadian surplus 5 tons, it is very very rare they are released.Only a handful a year make it to auction,I have seen a few in calgary recently.I have heard from a reputable contact that Canadian forces deuces are going to be released in the Ottawa area in the near future,but at a very slow rate.Canadian citizens may purchase from www.govliquidation.com on items that do not require a End User Certificate.Although exemptions can be made with approval for export,this a very time consuming process rather than costly.I am currently starting the appropriate steps to become able to legally export mv's from the United States.If all goes well I will begin restoration,preservation and sales of mv's,mv parts and accesories in the great white north.I will keep everybody updated on my progress.If any other Canadian members are interested or can offer advice please do so by PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks