• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified Ads Pictures.

Josh

Anyone else having a problem with the extra pictures in a classified ad not popping up, but instead about tripple the length of the page an appear at the very bottom? Ive tested it on 2 computers with 2 different ISPs and its doing it on both of them. Just wondering if its me, or are others having this problem.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It's a software glitch that Mangus580 still needs to fix.

:roll:

kurtkds

They're working for me, but I'm using Google Chrome. I gave up on Firefox cause it had issues running on my computer and I don't use IE unless absolutely necessary.

66Reo6X6

What has happened to the pictures in the rest of the site. Looked at one of my posts from last weekend and it says there are attachments but nothing shows up. Tried to post new pictures and was told they where in the wrong format but jpg is listed as a valid format.
Looked at other posts with pictures and they too showed that there where attachments but nothing showed up. I'm puzzled? Anybody have an answer? :confused:

Josh

Was just browsing the classifeds and it appears this still hasnt been fixed. Not b*tchin, just wondering if any progress has been made.

hre513

The pictures show up a ways at the bottom of the page. I find it easier to just right click the picture and open in new tab. And I'm using Netscape Navigator. :shock:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just use remote hosting for your classifieds images. Unlike the rest of the board, you can actually use the

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks