• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

classified ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednckii

I can see both sides of the dilemma 100 post does seem like alot to some people. But at the same time if there was no limit just post as u wanted in the classifieds it would be swamped with vendors not everyday people. That is what makes the site so nice you can find things cheap from other people that have same interest not trying to line there pockets. I myself am slowly getting there dont have anything to sell but still want a lot but hey with all the info and threads it really isnt that hard. Find somthing that interest you make a comment and keep an eye on it good way to make new friends and get great info.

big block 88

100 posts?? seriously?! all i want to do is give away M37 parts oh well...

Good god, you guys are somthing else. How about you try and contribute some tech and info to the site??

The 100 post rule is so that people who have been members here for several years have an idea of what kind of people they are dealing with. It is sure noce to have an idea of what kind of person we are dealing with.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seriously, a 100 posts ?
Seriously YES

• Do not post items For Sale or items Wanted in the forums. That is what the Classified Ads section is for. To encourage forum participation, and discourage people from joining just to post a free ad, a minimum of 100 posts will be required before a user can place an ad. The link may be found at the top of the site in the menu bar. Moderators may delete your For Sale or Wanted postings without notice. It is OK to post an item for sale if it is done in an effort to help another member or if the need for a part comes up during the course of a restoration or repair thread. EXAMPLE 1: Member A posts that their Deuce is broken down and they believe it is due to a faulty in-tank pump. Member B may post that he has a used transfer pump for sale for $XX and to PM if interested. Example 2: Member A has an ongoing thread describing his M817 dump truck restoration. He mentions in that thread that one of his hydraulic lines is leaking and he would like to know who has the best price on them. "Swap Meet" style threads are allowed for parts swapping at a specific Rally/Event. Only one thread allowed per event.

From the forum rules page.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does any post count toward my 100?

No, it does not! I removed 1, from your post count.

Post a bunch of BS and you'll loose more.

The free classifieds are for contributing members only.

If you have nothing but BS to contribute to our site, go somewhere else.:deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.