• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

classifieds at the top!! YEA!!

Marcel

Great idea!!!! Many newbies have trouble finding this part of the site, including me when I first accessed steel soldiers.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't find the discussion regarding the rule change to the classifieds. Can anybody point me to it please?
Reading the site rules is always a good place to start. And since the rules are being upgraded from time to time , it's a good idea to read them on at least a monthly basis , and before staring a thread about why can't I do this or that.
As the site grows the rules need to grow with it.

odonnys

:deadhorse:This classified add stuff is getting old.
:ditto: Is this a forum for MV owners or craigslist? I don't understand what the problem is. You can still view the classifieds, you just can't post until you have your post count up. People are starting to sound awfully French about the classifieds. (Nothing personal against the French)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks