• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classifieds Broken still have Deuce Wheel Lug Sockets CHEAP!

CanadaDeuce

happy client .............

I recently bought 2 wheel sockets from Lee, great transaction no problems and them sockets are one tough lookin item ! :shock:

Thanks lee

CanadaDeuce

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
$18.95 is a deal. I went to pick up my deuce and figured I`d better have one. None to be found locally. Wound up at the farm supply and had to give $30.00 plus.OUCH.Well we had a flat aua . Torque multiplier and that socket was a God send on the side of I 40. Still had to go get a jack that would lift higher than the one I had. WoW what a trip. We had fun and got plenty of looks. :driver:
Neil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks