• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clearance/Side Markers w/brackets source?

wsucougarx

Yet again I am inquiring about parts. This time it is for the clearance/side markers in the amber and red. I noticed my truck does not have them on them and I think I need them for the DOT to get the truck licensed. I have seen a couple places selling the side markers but they don't appear to be GI. Does anyone know who sells the lights for a decent price and also where I could bet the brackets to mount to the truck? If not anything I would definatley need the ones mounted on the front bumper. I think I can make the brackets for the rear bed as it is only a 90 degree bracket

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Saturn Surplus has them new.......................

Brackets will most likely need to be fabricated.

Michael

I wouldn't think you would need the side lights unless you are trying to pass a commercial inspection. Most trucks are released without them as far as I have noticed.

There is a kit that has all of the lights in it. I have heard rumors that it was to make it legal in Europe.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a kit that has all of the lights in it. I have heard rumors that it was to make it legal in Europe.
There is, it's called the Mini light kit, but good luck finding one... Fab your own, its much easier.