• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

!CLOSED! Cab Mount Group Buy. NEW OEM FMTV LMTV M1078, M1079, etc

Mavcaster

They had "drawings" - remember they last made these in 2005. They had to create new tooling.

And as Third notes - it's only there to facilitate centering.

View attachment 893184
Are these used in this location pictured for A1 trucks also? Mine looks like it should have a bushing or something here where the cab connects to the horseshoe but there’s nothing and the clevis is very loose.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter

ramdough

Created a new post on how to swap bushings:

My bushing on the passenger side was swapped when I did the winch install…. It was a pain!

No trying to hijack, just seams relevant….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These members orders went out yesterday:

@TomTime
@Guruman
@maa45069
@Jcannon
@Mk23
@TacticalTruck
@Third From Texas

Two went out last Tuesday IIRC:

@Poolboy 7631
@wheelspinner

I believe that's it for the moment. I have one more to go out today for @coachgeo

I'm going to take inventory today and post how many sets I have left for anyone that wants to get in on this in the next week or so. After next week the remainder is going on ebay and once that listing is up I will refer any additional inquiries there - the price will go up as well to cover fees and time invested in the whole project. If they are popular I may have additional batches made.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks