• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

!CLOSED! Cab Mount Group Buy. NEW OEM FMTV LMTV M1078, M1079, etc

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The mounts are shipping from the manufacturer tomorrow morning! Shipping from the manufacturer is going to add $1.50 per mount, so $6 per set. They are coming from the other side of the USA to me (OR) so I'm guessing at least a week transit time. Then I'll have pics of the final products, etc.

STI2NR

The mounts are shipping from the manufacturer tomorrow morning! Shipping from the manufacturer is going to add $1.50 per mount, so $6 per set. They are coming from the other side of the USA to me (OR) so I'm guessing at least a week transit time. Then I'll have pics of the final products, etc.
How do I pay you? I am in Scappoose Oregon.

Sean

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do I pay you? I am in Scappoose Oregon.

Sean
If you want to do local pickup if you are in Portland you could stop by my shop and pay cash or card, etc. Or I'll be accepting PayPal for shipping USPS flat-rate once I get the logistics of that figured out and which boxes and such are going to fit the job.

ramdough

Any updates? Anxiously waiting……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I installed a set on my rear A1R cab latch to evaluate and I'm pleased with the results over the last few weeks.

The locating ring on the bottom of the large mount is a bit shorter than the original, but this does not affect their operation. It's only there to center them during installation and is irrelevant once the bolts are torqued.

I am awaiting my order of USPS Priority Mail medium boxes for shipping out all of these mounts. Tonight I will send PM's to all participants with payment information. With packing material the shipping is going to be $20 for simplicity. For those that need two sets - they will both fit in the same box saving on shipping!

Final Pricing:

One Set (A0,A1): $134
Two Sets (A1R): $248

PXL_20230215_182145073.jpg
PXL_20230215_182248470.jpg
PXL_20230215_182259174.jpg

Last edited:

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone in line for the first 50 sets should have a PM with payment instructions. If I don't receive payment in 10 business days I will put those sets back up for grabs.

And yes - additional sets were made in case anything goes wrong in shipping, etc. I anticipate that those who have expressed ongoing interest will get to participate once we ensure the initial orders were fulfilled.

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone in line for the first 50 sets should have a PM with payment instructions. If I don't receive payment in 10 business days I will put those sets back up for grabs.

And yes - additional sets were made in case anything goes wrong in shipping, etc. I anticipate that those who have expressed ongoing interest will get to participate once we ensure the initial orders were fulfilled.

Thanks...interested when extras are identified.

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks