• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

clutch puzzle

Marlboro

Well Just finished up the complete brake system over haul on my 70s m35a2. which so far the little i can move it seems good. but that is not the true problem right now. tell u what i did here so bare with me.. after bleeding brakes with all tires still off the truck we started it and put it in to gear to see if the brakes would work before puttin all 10 11.00 back on the truck. well it worked just fine to let us know they were workin. never stalled the truck always let off and steped on clutch. after second time doing this the peddel never came back up to floor. its know about 2 in low. still works and grabs about the same spot and does not slip. not sure if i should adjust it or if something else went wrong. also opened inspection cover and all looks good.
so has any body had this happen and find the answer.before i try to find it the hard way. any help and info will be greatfull cause i am scratchin my head
:lost:

Marlboro

at the moment am reading throw tm and there is a spring so maybe she went sailin across the yard but did find one that would be nice fix but think adjustment is out still

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you only worked on the brakes, nothing should have changed on the clutch. You said it still grabs in the same spot. What do you think you will adjust?

Marlboro

Well got home today and crawed under her and found the broke spring. so for know i made a new hook on the old one till i can come up with a new one. i think what happened was when i put the clutch lever back in after master cylinder replacement i put the lever back on the wrong side of spring which was to much for it and it broke. so thanks guys for the imput and pic.