• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CO National Guard invite to their party

70deuce

The Military Vehicle Collectors of Colorado, (MVCC), the 10th Mountain Division renactor group and different wings/groups of the Colorado Military History Center were invited to attend the Colorado National Guard's 150th anniversary ball in downtown Denver at the Convention Center. We had some smaller vehicles and great era displays setup right outside the ballroom doors inside the center. Great honor for us. For the Guard, they were extremely greatful for all the equipment and displays we brought. Over 1100 attendees. All our groups received tons of exposure. Governor of Colorado is in one pic with me in the new Navy working uniform. Lots of pics to follow.

Attachments

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be Gov Ritter with 70Duece.

Did you like the CUCV? That one was mine. Kinda weird. Being inside. But it was a great time.

LONG DAY. Started early for positioning of vehicles at 9:30 am, which finished around 1pm. Then back home to S3 and back in uniform to the convention center at 3:30p and then on your feet until well after midnite. I finally got home after 2:30a.

But LOADS of really nice folks. Great time. And I think WE got a better dinner than the participants of the ball did. Across from the convention center is the Hyatt. We ate at the 'Altitude' resturant. What a great meal. Then back to the vehicles as everyone slowly filtered out. Then eventually we removed all the exhibits and vehicles.

GREAT TIME. THANK YOU CONG!!!

Happy 150th!!