• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coast to coast (almost) need a full load

ODw/envy

I am planning a trip from Tucson to Atlanta and back in the next few months/weeks. I will be taking my F250 crew cab. I have a goose neck hitch and also ball and pintle adapters.

I will be willing to transport people supplies trailers and vehicles either way.

I will have a 26’ dovetail on the way back (Atlanta/Tucson) with some space on it. I can not haul a deuce or larger with this trailer so cHucvs and trailers or other items will be considered. And again people.

All I ask is a little compensation to offset my fuel costs. If interested PM me. I am flexible on the week but this will likely be a Sat-Wed trip. So I will not have time for a lot of detours or idle time.

If you have any questions PM me. I will be glad to answer them.

motorman

do you have space from AZ to ATL?

have a couple MEP 002 generators at FT Polk to pick up and bring to ATL

pickup within 10 days . . . starting now.

lmk

ODw/envy

I would prefer to stay off the bases if possible. It takes time out of my trip and they are usually Tuesday-Thursday pick up. With more notice I can be more flexible on the days I travel. If you can get someone to hold them off base that is flexible on load time I will be willing. I cannot seem to find the dimensions of the MEP 200s. Do you have them?

Its really great to see this type of post. I wish there were more sites like ours that have theses types of members that have the willingness to help one and other out. Oh and I get it, he's not offering to haul for free, but he's offering:-o

ODw/envy

I will haul things for free, if they do not cost a bunch of fuel, to help other members. I'de prefer to move more stuff for the same trip than get paid. I was looking more for good faith than trying to make any money.

It will cost me $1200.00 plus in fuel round trip alone. If I can recoupe some of that then great. If not and I can help someone out then that is fine too.

I would difinatley prefer not to pull an almost empty trailer 1800+ miles. If I need to I can drag an m101 there and back for the extra capacity.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Its really great to see this type of post. I wish there were more sites like ours that have theses types of members that have the willingness to help one and other out. Oh and I get it, he's not offering to haul for free, but he's offering:-o
Ditto.

Thanks ODw/envy.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So if I understand correctly, you have an empty trailer from Tucson to ATL? Is that correct? When are you doing the trip?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So who's doing the trip Derrickl112 or ODw/envy? no trailer to ATL just a truck? any semi set dates? Could possibly have something in Tucson to just west (45 miles) from ATL.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
im not...i copied what he said in his post...
You're right, I saw the 1800 miles and was thinking that was round trip. I didn't think it was that far.

Well if it's just an empty F250; I still might have a semi small thing that could fit in the back, depending on when you go.

ODw/envy

I have not firmed anything up yet. I am, as of yesterday, I waiting on EUC for 2 m101a2/3s in AL for the trip back. So at least 2-3 weeks. I am flexible but the longer I wait the more likely the trailer will be full on the way back. Have a vertical compressors, a 250 amp welder, and miscellaneous tools and other items.

As it stands I can still haul an m101 or m105 there if needed. Let me know what you have and I'll do my best to work with you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks