• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cobra MRAP Seat pics??

dm22630

Hello Everyone -

I have sold a LOT of the MRAP seats, and finally found a post w/pics of them sitting in a vehicle. The are "sitting" in a M715 that is owned by a member here, and I was wondering if anyone else that has bought them has pics yet?

Here is a link to his M715 rebuild thread ---> Project Jungle Rot - Page 5 - M715 Zone

And here are the 2 pics that he posted w/them in his M715.

Check the classifieds.....I only have 30-40 left & once they are gone....thats it! Unless you want to buy them direct for $2500/each ;)

Attachments

dm22630

$250/each......but if you want to buy more than one, I can cut you a better deal. I can ship up to 4 to pretty much any commercial address in the USA for $205.00.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks