• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

COD game release w/deuce (pics tomorrow)

bryan70546

Hey Mav pm me you gamertag so i can get online a whoop your butt:-D . did you get the prestiege one with the nvs , game is pretty cool huh , I was going to drive me deuce to out gamestop but there was no room

bryan70546

Fuzzy if you have to get a new xbox try to get one with a build date in 08 or 09 are newer it wil have the new jasper board which pretty much cures the redring problem ,you do no you can send it to microsoft and they will fix it for free with are without warrenty . SD i have not been online yet , But as soon as i get on i will send a friends request . My user gamertag is UNLuckyBryan

srodocker

2hrs 10mins dang!! i spent 15mins when they opened this morning at 10...if i had my receipt still the gf was going to stand in line for me at midnight :) what a loving gf!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in the middle of fighting M$ on the issue. Its a "refurbished" unit I got from a certified dealer who now claims it didnt do that when they tested it. Minus the fact its a world renown manufacturer issue. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks