• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Code name: Hulk

dangeroustyz

Hayabusa to trade

Now I have a 2006 Hayabusa to trade for military vehicle. It's lowered, stretched and customized. Blue book on stock bike is 7k. Wouldn't mind a gamma goat. Or a cargo carrier. Hard top preferred. Send pics and details. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

2StateTrigger

The day it broke i drove truck to store and it wobbled and had an intermentin noise. Then the brakes went out. I turned around and when i pulled in the yard smoke poured out of the wheel. The front tires were cupped when i got it so i figured the wobble come from that. It gave me small hints of something being wrong, I just wasnt listening.
Your driving this without checking all the systems prior to taking it on the road was questionable. I understand that you were probably excited about getting a new toy but you need to realize that if someone was killed due to this failure YOU would have been legally responsible.

Do yourself a favor here and learn from this mistake. Keep that monster at home until all the systems are at 100%. I dont mean to sound like I'm getting on your case (well at least not TOO much) but I hope you know that you dodged a bullet this time.....

Be safe out there....