• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coffey Jeep Pickup before Mariatta parade

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going to pick it up sunday. Have to take a hamburger to make a payoff to baby bear to get by the guards. Lol

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken, I have the 50 mount that Dave built for that jeep. He gave it to me to give it a good home so if you want it its yours. Funny it might wind up on the same jeep it came off of!

I know Deb and Dave will be sad to see the jeep go but they know it is going to a good home and more than likely will get to visit with it at different events.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Going to pick it up sunday. Have to take a hamburger to make a payoff to baby bear to get by the guards. Lol
Lisa will have the 50 in the dispatch office. Make sure BabyBear's cheeseburger only has mayonnaise on it and you will have to break it into pieces for him or he won't eat it.:shock:

(Yeah...I know...he's spoiled):shrugs:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funny Ken, I drove that at the Georgia Rally in 2013.

;-)

It's going to a good home Dave.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad to see the jeep has a new life, again.

I miss it, but I am glad to see friends enjoying it.

Last edited:

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lisa will have the 50 in the dispatch office. Make sure BabyBear's cheeseburger only has mayonnaise on it and you will have to break it into pieces for him or he won't eat it.:shock:

(Yeah...I know...he's spoiled):shrugs:
PB,

I don't think BabyBear is spoiled, it sounds more like he has you trained.

Zout,

That JEEP looks really nice.

Bert

zout

Thanks Bert. Doghead knows first hand of what i started with.
The member here that bought Dingers jeep was #2 of the jeep that sold for a good sum.

Thanks to all to get the new owner into getting the gun back on it that Deb hated with a passion and Ferro awesome offer to roll the mount back to you & PB to release one of the fake er olas to you at a fair price. BUT YOU WILL STILL NEED A 50 CRADLE and the socket it fits into i s already on the mount ferro is turning over

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks