• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colorado Noob

Lothar

Greetings fellow MV enthusiasts. I am happy to join your informative forum, and look forward to getting to know the lot of you. I have owned a CUCV for some time, and recently acquired the long awaited Deuce. Have much to learn about them both. The only things I claim to be good at are welding and helping my friends. I also excel at laying in my hammock drinking beer. But that, as yet, has not proven to have much marketable value. So if you are in the Denver/Colorado Springs area and need a hand making metals stick to each other, drop me a line. See ya in the threads!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks