• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colorado Springs, pick up and hold a 90lb safe

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I meant to win a truckload of safes and only won one small one. It's hardly worth the fuel money to go there to get just one - trip cost > total value of safe.

Anyone close by willing to grab it and hold it until my next trip? I don't expect free. Cheap would be nice.... In exchange for stuff I have for sale would be great.

So far the shipping quotes exceed the value of the safe by a factor of 6. Not even close.

Otherwise - SPACE AVAILABLE!!! EMPTY 1TON PICKUP FROM FT RILEY KS TO COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO AND BACK! THE WEEK OF 15 NOVEMBER.

@Rkrug
@jrtoffroad

Attachments

jrtoffroad

I meant to win a truckload of safes and only won one small one. It's hardly worth the fuel money to go there to get just one - trip cost > total value of safe.

Anyone close by willing to grab it and hold it until my next trip? I don't expect free. Cheap would be nice.... In exchange for stuff I have for sale would be great.

So far the shipping quotes exceed the value of the safe by a factor of 6. Not even close.

Otherwise - SPACE AVAILABLE!!! EMPTY 1TON PICKUP FROM FT RILEY KS TO COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO AND BACK! THE WEEK OF 15 NOVEMBER.

@Rkrug
@jrtoffroad
Sure thing, I'll grab it and hang onto it for you.