• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Utah, Kansas Rally

otisroy

area,

I think I'm gonna try to get a trip in to Silverton next year too. I took these pics last year and I thought it'd be a blast to do some exploring on the trails around the mines and ghost towns. We passed by this primitive campground that I'd really like get back to.

Attachments

19kilo

Depending on when/where it is, I might also be able to drive my MV over to you. I'm not much further than Cloudcroft NM, just further west.. :D Although mines not much of a rugged trail MV since its outfitted like an RV with the longer wheel base.. still be fun.

a Silverton Colorado would be a blast . the gravel road out of town is good for a ways is good for all vehicles .and some camping spots that will hold a group with large vehicles . from there there are lots of roads for smaller vehicles . for me it's not far and I would like to help make it happen .kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks